How to conclude a contract for participation in power market
Based on paragraph 5 of article 15-3 of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On electric power industry", the operator of the centralized trading market (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) annually organizes and conducts centralized auctions of electric power for the upcoming calendar year in accordance with the procedure established by the authorized body.
The operator provides a service for organizing and conducting centralized auctions of electric power to a single buyer and market entities on a contractual basis.
In order to ensure that centralized trading of electric power is carried out within the time limits stipulated by the legislation in the field of electric power and to obtain admission to participate in centralized trading of electric power, the Operator begins to conclude contracts for participation in the market of centralized trading of electric power with energy-producing organizations.
We ask you to ensure the conclusion of the contract and payment for the Operator's services for organizing and conducting centralized auctions on the electric power market.
In order to enter into a contract, you need to:
- Register in the database of the trading system as a participant, for which you need to go to the official Internet resource of the Operator's trading system to complete online registration via the link https://power.korem.kz;
- Upon registration in the trading system must specify the name of the legal entity, the actual and legal address, the initials of the participant, the email address of the participant, create a password to log in to the personal account of the participant;
- After logging in to your personal account using the participant's email address, which is the ID for logging in to the trading system and the generated password, upload the following documents:
- copy of the Charter;
- copy of the certificate of state registration/re-registration of a legal entity;
- copy of the decision of the relevant body of the legal entity on the appointment of the first director;
- power of attorney for a representative (if the representative's interests are not represented by the first Manager);
- information about the legal entity's banking details (Bank details, contact phone numbers, and email address of the legal entity).
After checking the uploaded documents for compliance with the requirements, the Operator will send a draft agreement for signing and an invoice to your email address.
Please note that your company will be allowed to participate in centralized trading of electric power only if it enters into a contract for participation in the centralized trading market with the Operator and timely pays for the services of organizing and conducting centralized trading of electric power.
Information on entering into a contract you can get it by phone numbers: (7172) 982-945.
Information on the procedure for registering and conducting centralized auctions you can get by phone numbers: (7172) 982-941, 982-942, 982-943.